Helping women utilize their unique gifts from God.
The Women's Ministry at Spring Hill Baptist Church encourages women of all ages to discover their purpose and passion in Christ. We provide multiple opportunities for growing in Christ, making friends, and serving others in the community.
If you'd like to know how to become a part of the SHBC Women's Ministry, call the Education office
Join us for Bible Study and More!
- Ladies' Dinner & A Movie Night: Thursday night, October 26 at 5:30 p.m. (Note: The time has changed from 6:00 to 5:30 p.m.) No cost, but please let us know you can come, so we will have plenty of food. Call Judy Wesson at 423-5402 and leave a message.
- Monday Evenings at the Activities Center
Monday Evenings at 6:00 p.m. in the Back Room at the Activities Center
We are studying, Precept Upon Precept -Ephesians
Childcare available by reservation. Call 251-342-5320 for more information.
Please contact Judy Wesson at 423-5402 for more information.
- “The Amazing Collection: Unit 2”
Sundays @ 4-5:30 in the Dining Hall
Join us as we study the second unit of “The Amazing Collection” that will cover all the books of the Bible from Isaiah to Acts. Workbooks are $11 each. You may pay for each one individually or for all of them for $44. Pay Sophie Woodruff at the main office. Please make your check payable to: Spring Hill Baptist Church. Contact Shannon Bridges (251) 533-0722 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. For a schedule for Unit 2, click here.
- Thursday Morning Bible Study at the Activities Center
Thursday mornings @ 9:15. in the Back Room at the Activities Center
We are studying Ruth by Kelly Minter. Call 251-342-5320 for more information.
- SAVE THE DATE! Women's Dinner, Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. in the Spring Hill Baptist Church Dining Hall. "I love to tell the story."
Comedy Central 2017!
A Great Night of Inspiration, Fellowship and Fun!
Thank you to our special guest speaker, Jinny Henson, for making us laugh
and for sharing her heart with us. It was a night we will all remember and cherish.
Also, thank you to everyone who brought cleaning supplies and paper products
or made a donation to support our mission project to support local women's ministries!